ForumsWebsite ContentWebsite BugsForums: Wrong Background Colors – (UPDATED: 11/14)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Usfura Munir Usfura Munir 10 months, 1 week ago.

Tagged: , ,

• Creator
    Topic
    Luciase
    Luciase
    Sentinel

whatever this is, I can barely see it https://prnt.sc/li347l some more weird stuff is backgrounds disappearring? http://prntscr.com/li34rs

Missing backgrounds on edited messages, basically makes you blind because text blends with the splash design
    10:36 PM EST
    Any edited text

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Luciase Luciase.
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Luciase Luciase.
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Usfura Munir Usfura Munir. Reason: Moving topic to "Website Bugs" forum
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Trayo
    Trayo
    Website Admin

I’ve changed the background on those elements listed in the first screen shot. Check it out to see if it’s fixed on your end.

-Trayo

"If you want to know what a man’s like, look at how he treats his inferiors."
    -Sirius Black

Usfura Munir
    Usfura Munir
    Website Admin

Trayo, and I have also placed a patch for the highlight yellow background issue as well as a similar issues with random white boxes appearing. Please keep us posted on any changes or issues.

If you can if it looks like it doesn’t fit with the “overall” theme then create a post using the report format in the “Website Bugs” sub-forum. I know that’s hard to understand because the “theme” is can you see it and use it? Then its good! haha. We’ll actually make it more pleasing to the eye as we make sure the systems actually work. Kind of like the Ashes of Creation Alpha!

Thanks for your help!

Usfura Munir
    Usfura Munir
    Website Admin

Moved topic to “Website Bugs” sub-forum and changed title to easily identify bug issue.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.