ForumsWebsite ContentWebsite BugsForums: Random White Boxes (UPDATE: 11/14)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Usfura Munir Usfura Munir 10 months, 1 week ago.

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic
    TheMagicPizza
    TheMagicPizza
    Sentinel

Ill just add comments to here whenever i notice something.

So far:
    A lot of areas around text are in random white boxes, making text really hard to read and just looks weird

top of the homepage says subject title (or something similar, going off memory) instead of the actual title

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Usfura Munir Usfura Munir. Reason: Moving topic to "Website Bugs" forum
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Usfura Munir Usfura Munir.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • TheMagicPizza
    TheMagicPizza
    Sentinel

Maybe its just me being dumb. But i cant see how to change profile picture

TheMagicPizza
    TheMagicPizza
    Sentinel

at the top right where it says “howdy *insert username here*” nothing there takes you to account/ profile. just the ability to log out

TheMagicPizza
    TheMagicPizza
    Sentinel

in fact, i dont really see how to edit profile info at all. Just filled in the original boxes asking race and such and that was it. So not able to put in bio either

TheMagicPizza
    TheMagicPizza
    Sentinel

when i click the members tab there is no search or list. just “we are sorry but we couldnt find any users that match your search criteria” (something like that). so maybe thats something that will just happen later?

Trayo
    Trayo
    Website Admin

Check out the tutorial on how to change the profile picture in the tutorial forum!

The homepage is just a placeholder for now, so please ignore it.

The members list right now is privileged to Honor Guard and up right now. What are your thoughts on that?

"If you want to know what a man’s like, look at how he treats his inferiors."
    -Sirius Black

Trayo
    Trayo
    Website Admin

Ill take not of the Howdy at the top of the page!

"If you want to know what a man’s like, look at how he treats his inferiors."
    -Sirius Black

Usfura Munir
    Usfura Munir
    Website Admin

Thanks, for your input Pizza. However, for this testing phase to be more successful to us. We need to keep suggestions & bug sightings organized. To do this please do the following:

1). Create a new post in either “Website Suggestions” or “Website Bugs” depending on what you can best classify it as.

2). Make sure you follow the initial reporting format in either sub-forum. But then you may add any additional notes as new posts in that topic.

3). Keep in mind that all content is a work in progress. This initial test is for more geared for the forums area & the user profile systems. These are the most critical systems that we need working for a usable guild website.

For now, I am going to move this topic to “Website Bugs”, change the title to “Forums: Random White Boxes”.

Thanks again and keep the doing a great job!

Usfura Munir
    Usfura Munir
    Website Admin

Trayo, and I have looked into the random white boxes bug that you’ve reported. We have changed a few settings in the forum style system.

Please keep us informed if you continue to see any random white boxes appear during your time on the forums.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.